Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Falling for Fall All Over Again

Despite the warmer weather today and for the next few days, last week had me falling for Fall all over again.

Summer has been a whirlwind this year.  It has stolen away our time and landed us here in September happy, tan, tired, and with more experiences and stories to take us through that sometimes dreary season that sneaks up after fall.

One of our best memories of the summer will be letting the three cousins spend some time together as the four Gubser kids descended on my parents' house to celebrate my oldest sister's 30th bday.

I'm definitely in the fall mood now though. Weather in the 70s, cool breezes, the smell of fall in the air...makes me think of pumpkin bread, corn mazes, fall festivals and plaid shirts.

So here we come, we're riding into Fall in style.

I'm curious. What's your favorite thing about Fall?  (tommie's is pumpkin lattes) And what will you miss most about Summer this year?

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I, too, am a huge fan of Pumpkin Spice Lattes...but I'd have to add a few more things to the list:
-soup and cornbread in fall/winter is the best
-breaking out the old pieces of my wardrobe that I forgot I had
-watching football!
-festivals
-leaving the windows open all day!