Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One cell phone shy of a full family...

We're back! We even came back with just about everything we left with, all except my cell phone, that is. I left it in Marshall's guest room. Since Marshall and his new wife, Patrese, are sunning themselves in beautiful Jamaica and won't be back for another few days, I'll likely be without a phone for at least that long...oh well!

As you can see, Tommie had a lovely time playing Hannah Montana with our young friends.

Marshall's wedding was beautiful and I'll post pics from that tomorrow. Today is devoted to our Trussville friends/fam, the Richards. Thanks to Dawn for the following lovely pics:

Tommie, Lili, Alisa, Dawn, Kurt
This is the best picture of our family that we have to date! Yesss!!!
And finally, our favorite little girlfriends, Kyler, Lili and Whitley! Thanks for babysitting.

5 comments:

Clifton said...

that is a really great family picture!

Melissa said...

LILI IS SO CUTE.

Great picture of you three!

Kallie Brynn said...

I'm also agreeing that I LOVE the family photo!! Get that printed up for your wall fo sho!

neesh said...

tommie looks fat in that wig.

jk.


that really is a great family photo. i wonder what we will all think in like 20 years... or what lili will think, haha. I look at my parents old pics from when i was little and i am like "woof! my parents are so old and cheesy! and look what they are wearing!!"

miss yall!

Emily Marion said...

I like Tommie's bat shirt.